Pick up a COVID test at the library! The library is a distribution site to pick up a test kit for at-home use.
Some things of note about this test:
- Tests are to be taken at home, not at the library.
- Don not scan or open the test until instructed.
- A professional at OHIO.EMED.COM will guide you through the test-taking process.
- The expiration dates of these tests have been extended. Find more information at OHIO.EMED.COM
- Parents of minor children who are taking the test should create an account with the NAVICA app with THEIR OWN names. The parent/guardian may then MANAGE PROFILES in the app for minor children.
- Results will be delivered via the app.
- As per current guidelines, those who are sick should not come inside the library.
- If you have symptoms and would like a test, you may request Curbside Pickup. Please call the Pomeroy Library at 740-992-5813.
If you need assistance downloading the app, we are here to help! Call us for virtual tech help at 740-992-5813.
For more information, watch the "How eMed Works" video.